Below you can find the following presentation artifacts:
- The conference and professional development handouts on virtual reality (VR). Feel free to download and share.
- Following the handout is copy of the conference presentation.
- Link to a student-made virtual reality museum.
- Professional renderings from SketchFab.com
- a 6th grade student-created tutorial for my free workflow.
- A Minecraft inspired scene created by another 6th grade student.
Below is the presentation for session. This will be a brief ten minutes covering research and strategies for implementing the virtual-reality into the classroom.
The following site is our student-made virtual reality museum.
A professional “mystery contest” project uploaded by a user to SketchFab.com
Another professional project on SketchUp.com.
How to export and import into SketchFab as told by a 6th grader.
A Minecraft inspired scene created by a 6th grader. Load the scene on your phone and then view in a Google Cardboard or VR viewer.