Below you can find the following presentation artifacts:
- The conference and professional development handouts on virtual reality (VR). Feel free to download and share.
- Following the handout is copy of the conference presentation.
- Link to a student-made virtual reality museum.
- Professional renderings from SketchFab.com
- a 6th grade student-created tutorial for my free workflow.
- A Minecraft inspired scene created by another 6th grade student.
Below is the presentation for session. This will be a brief ten minutes covering research and strategies for implementing the virtual-reality into the classroom.
The following site is our student-made virtual reality museum.
A professional “mystery contest” project uploaded by a user to SketchFab.com
Another professional project on SketchUp.com.
How to export and import into SketchFab as told by a 6th grader.
A Minecraft inspired scene created by a 6th grader. Load the scene on your phone and then view in a Google Cardboard or VR viewer.
So you made it this far…and the world is coming to an end! To complete this stop you will make an image or video using a zombie or robot augmented reality app and then tweet it to #EDTE4200. Yes you can include a friend on this mission and make it count for both of you!
If you are on an Android based phone download the following fake news app from the Google Play Store:
If you are on an iPhone, download the following augmented reality app from iTunes: